Monday 20 June 2011

Major Creeper

And so the blogging begins once more!...
Lots of new things have taken place, and a lot of change has happened. For the good. I am not one to moan, whine or complain anymore... well not as much as before. I am a woman after all...

The end of the first university year, how quickly it has gone by, but so much has happened in this one year. Things have changed... not quite dramatically but have certainly made a difference on myself. For the greater good!
No longer do i sit inside, waiting for a raid to commence on the wonderful game of WoW (LOL JK, it's terrible)... but I actually go into the outside world and have adventures! And still game the occasional time... Just casually. On FPS... and yknow, multiplayer games with the gang... THE GANG *-*
No longer will I be afraid of the sun, I will walk outside (sweating it out) face the burning heat and pronounce... "What of it?..." and walk on to put some colour into my skin. Which I never have, looking like a freaking ghost...
No longer shall I sit in the mainstream world! I am retreating to the netherworld, where beautiful FRENCH music is created and mastered and remixed. And it is absolutely divine to thine ears :)
Looking for a job is not the most simplest of jobs either. I apply for so many and i hardly get anywhere. If i get rejected by McDonalds again. I think its safe to say I can hang myself in shame. I mean how hard can it be... Lets not even go there.
No longer will I obsess over unnecessary things. I am a changed person!... Ha, what am i saying?! All thats changed is the fact I have a good taste in music, I can buy good clothes, not sit on WoW all day and I can stand out in the sun for a while.
I am still a retard who is crazy and repulses people with my deranged intellect. Which is still not there...
How did I get into university again?...

No comments:

Post a Comment